The Account Manager is responsible for the key customer relationship management for all assigned accounts. This individual will develop and execute the customer strategy for the region and track its implementation and effectiveness. The Account Manager will be the main commercial interface to the customer; in charge of developing the network and to identify business opportunities for the organization.
- Interface regionally with the customer and represent the customer voice internally.
- Develop and enhance the customer relationship management.
- Prepare long-term and short terms strategies including pricing, acquisitions projects, and sourcing decisions.
- Coordinate the regional sales employees activities.
- Identify the trends of the customer, in coordination with marketing.
- In charge of all regional acquisitions for the customer, including pre-selling activities.
- Promote news innovations and technology to the customer.
- Improve customer account profitability.
- Is responsible for the customer contracts (including approval, signature and application).
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, Business studies or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of account management or program management experience.
- Toyota and / or Honda customer experience desired.
- Experience working with Automotive OE customers and accounts.
- Strong technical background and understanding of brake systems and brake industry.
- Understanding of automotive market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience with technical negotiation.
- Strong Understanding of financials.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org